Reader reviews and comments on The Second Summer of The Sisterhood, plus links to write your own review.

The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

by Ann Brashares

The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

Apr 2003, 373 pages
    Dec 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 110 reader reviews for The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

'Zoe' (01/15/08)

Chloe's Opinion
This is an ah-mazing book. I read it for a book project in L.A. I enjoyed it so much. It is moving and fun. I loved it. I am reading the second one right now and moving onto the third. Then I am obviously going to read the fourth.

I read it during classes and lunch because I was so into it. My friends laughed about it because I usually never read, but that book is a book you should read.

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

<3 'zoe'
MO (11/15/07)

Best Book Ever
The Second Summer is one of the best books ever. Although there is over 200 pages the book and is very readable and I read it in one and a half days. I would recommend this book to everyone and encourage you to read the other Traveling Pants books.
deboarh 14 (05/08/07)

read it
This book is awesome . I loved it and the first one . I'm on the third one right now and I can't wait to read the fourth .
Bre (04/27/07)

amazing book
The Second Summer of the Sisterhood is an amazing book. I have read all the books in the series, and The Second Summer of the Sisterhood is my favourite. I felt that I could really relate to the characters, because at the time was reading it, my friends and I was having similar dramas to what Carmen, Lena, Bridget and Tibby were going through. Thanks for a great book, Ann
Rainbow Book And Review (03/21/07)

Awesome!
I think this book is great. The book is full of surprises and lots of very good action and emotions. This book is on our top ten for the best "To Read" Books on our list. A lot of people love this book. I love it, also. It is uplifting and makes you understand your actions, with its punishments on yourself. This is a book you want to read!
Jessica Majors (02/28/07)

You Have To Read This Book!!!!!
When I first read the beginning of the series I was astounded! So I decided to read the next book ,The Second Summer of the Sisterhood. While reading this I realized how much I wanted to have friends like these and how much I wanted to have a pair of jeans that would work the same magic. If you haven't read this series of books start now. You wouldn't want to miss out on the joy of reading these books by Ann Brashers. You can most likely relate to these characters, especially if you are toward to the end of your high school life. This book was great and now I am reading the third book. I have all of the copies and I can't wait to read them all over again!!
Megan (02/26/07)

Wow!
While reading this book, I never wanted to put it down. I finished it in 3 days. And just kept reading, wanting to know what happened next. I related to this book because it is about 4 girls that are near my age, and a lot of the things that happen in the book, seem like things that happen to my friends and I. I am in the middle of reading the third book, "Girls in Pants, The Third Summer if the Sisterhood." And I know that it will be just as good, maybe even better than the first and second one. And I can't wait to read the fourth.
Isabella (02/14/07)

I strongly suggest you read this book, and all the others too!
This book is sooo good! I haven't read the first, or the third or the fourth, but I've seen the movie. It's very interesting, the way that the author jumps from one girl's story, to the next. My favorite girl to read about is Lena, because I'm interested to know what happens between her and Kostos! I love love stories! *sigh* Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

In the Country of Men
    Coffin Road
    by Peter May

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P