Reader reviews and comments on Monkeewrench, plus links to write your own review.

Monkeewrench

(UK title: Want To Play?)

by P.J. Tracy

Monkeewrench

Apr 2003, 384 pages
    Apr 2004, 432 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Monkeewrench

Nick Walker (02/25/05)

I'm 15 and first bought this bought this book quite a while ago. Then I had a standardized test coming up and needed domething to read. I flipped through my books and found this one. It still had the book mark in it about half way through the book. I started over and what had taken me a few months to read, was done in about 3 days, and then 2 days later I was finished. It can become such a rush of excitment and many time I was scared enough to turn on all of my lights and sometimes i laughed hard enough to disturb others in the room. It also had very believable characters and the plot was just the same. I would love to read other books just like this one.
Mark Lawlor (01/28/05)

I received the book as a christmas present,discovered that my favourite author Harlen Coben had recommended it so jumped in and could not put it down .Great plot genuinely likeable characters even though Grace could chill out a bit.Both detectives are going to be around for a long time. .Mightily impressed and passed on to my book devouring sister to much joy.Cant wait to read live bait .These two ladies have a great literary future.
Alex (01/27/05)

I am 16 years old, and i absolutely LOVE to read. I usually dont read books from the adult section, but i just happened to be looking around. I know that people say to not judge a book by its cover, but i usually do. If the cover looks cool, or appealing to me, ill usually read it, even though i have no idea what its about. I saw the cover for Monkeewrench, and i thought it looked pretty cool, so i checked it out at the library. When i got home, i read the summary for the book and it seemed very interesting. I finished the book in 2 days. This is my absoultely favorite book. It's written so perfect, that an adult or a teen could read it. I thought i wasnt going to be able to read it, but i was hooked after the first chapter. At the end, i wont say which part, since im not allowed to. Lets just say that at the climax of the story, i didn not put the book down. I was so into it. It was so exciting, all of the things that were happening in the story. Wonderful, wonderful book. It's an A plus.
jacqui (12/24/04)

great book.... i actually lived the cliche of not being able to put it down, reading it in a single night! alot of great humor and with alot of interesting and complex characters. usually because of all the murder mysteries i read i have a slight idea who the killer is, this one completly surprised me!
Richana Gaskin (12/16/04)

Once I picked it up, it was hard to put down. The ending was fantastic I was on the edge of my seat and utterly surprised to know the culprit wasn't who I suspected. Not since, Tami Hoag and John Grisham was their a perfect page-turner for me. I eagerly await their next book.
Peter F (11/06/04)

Haven't finished it yet but am over 3 quarters of the way, I am hard to please when it comes yo books but this one has pleased me immensley (hope the neding is as good as the rest of the book!)
sadie (08/14/04)

exellent must read
Eira R. (07/22/04)

Amazing... very well-written and outstandingly funny. I had a few good laughs and enjoyed every page of it. Definitely a must read.

• Book Jacket: The Romanovs
    The Marriage of Opposites
    by Alice Hoffman

All Is Not Forgotten
    by Wendy Walker

This is fast-paced psychological suspense/thriller at it's very best.

Falling
    by Jane Green

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All