Reader reviews and comments on Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman, plus links to write your own review.

Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman

by Elizabeth Buchan

Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman by Elizabeth Buchan

Feb 2003, 368 pages
    Jan 2004, 352 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman

Tamaratu

Very engaging as an entertaining, empathetic diversion, this wee little novel was frothy and satisfying all at once. Certainly, it's a plot line we've come to expect - though the characters are richer and deeper than your generic chick-lit offering. I devoured this book, and was also very conscious of its quick evaporation; this is not a book that burns itself into you. Certainly, it's a story you've heard before. Despite that, it's a wistful reminder - true strength requires setting aside one's pride to strive toward hope and forgiveness. Perhaps you'll find, as I did, that it's a story that bears repeating.
Anonymous

Very enjoyable! There was great depth to the characters - which is nice to see for a change. The author did a wonderful job showing everyone's point of view. There was growth and change and a believable 'happy' ending.
Jenny

Age 22 - I was a little disappointed by the anticlimactic ending to this book and the spelling errors. The character development was pretty good though.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers