Reader reviews and comments on Close To Home, plus links to write your own review.

Close To Home

Jan 2004, 464 pages

There is 1 reader review for Close To Home

Saymie

Close to Home
This book's somewhat suitable for those wide readers, otherwise, you might get bored.
A story of mainly suspense and investigation. Alan Banks, a detective inspector who has been living a life with guilt because of his friend's (Graham Marshall) mysterious disappearance, or should I say, murder.
Life could revolve around Peter Robinson's CLOSE TO HOME.

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace