Reader reviews and comments on Something More, plus links to write your own review.

Something More

Sep 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Something More

Anonymous

T Prince
I have begun the search for my authentic self. The love of my life bought Simple Abundance, Ban Breathnach's previous masterpiece, for me so that I might find my true voice in this life. I never imagined what an impact these two books would have on my life. Finding oneself is not an easy task-it truly is an excavation. Sifting through layers of discontent, broken relationships, squelched dreams, failings, disappointments, and other such life challenges is a slow, grueling process. However, Ban Breathnach's writings make this arduous journey-that is what it is, a divine excursion into the depths of one's soul. I am 24. I was a lost soul. I had suffered years of despair and broken hearts. These two books have given me the courage, the wisdom, the strength, the spiritual fortitude, to realize that there is indeed something more. Not in a bottle of booze, nor cashmere sweater in a department store window. The Divine is inside us all. Right there for us to embrace or ignore. Women o! f all ages can be transformed by the Simple Abundance and Something More philosophies. After one reads these books, she should pass them on to someone she loves.
Anonymous

Rosalia Estrada
Something More is a terrific book. It helped me get over my depression. Each time I pick up the book I would realize that there is something more than meets the eye. I recommend this book to anyone that would like to discover the brilliance of their authentic self.

• Book Jacket: American Prison
    American Prison
    by Shane Bauer
    After spending over two years in Iran's notorious Evin Prison for supposedly crossing the country's ...
  • Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...
  • Book Jacket: Brother
    Brother
    by David Chariandy
    Brother is the brief, moving account of how a single, tragic moment in time can alter the course of ...

The Ninth Hour by Alice McDermott

A crowning achievement of one of the finest American writers at work today.

Sold on a Monday
    by Kristina McMorris

An unforgettable novel inspired by a stunning piece of history.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter