Reader reviews and comments on Wandering Warrior, plus links to write your own review.

Wandering Warrior

by Da Chen

Wandering Warrior by Da Chen

Jan 2003, 336 pages
    Nov 2004, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Wandering Warrior

Kochey (03/27/07)

Alex K's review
This book was filled with excitement and fun parts. It kept you on the edge of your seat trying to get a clue what will happen next. This book is filled with action-packed martial arts and amazing parts that paint a picture of the scene in your head. I highly recommend it!
Ben (05/16/05)

Great Book
I read this book for a school project, but to my surpirse, this was an excellent book. I really enjoyed the it because it showed what life might have been like in anceint China. It also had some cool some about monks and their supposed powers. Very excellent book, great to read, I'd recommend it to anyone! 5 stars!
Audrey Balili (10/18/03)

This is a great book, I just read it for my reading log for school but even though I wasn't in school I still read it because Da Chen is an amazing author to be able to write this wonderful book.
I like the story because I like stories that has martial arts in it and I learned a lot from friendship to obeying your master.
I also love this story because of like the ancient scriptures cuz I love books that are like those even though I don't really like to read.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

The fact of knowing how to read is nothing, the whole point is knowing what to read.

O My D B