Reader reviews and comments on Wandering Warrior, plus links to write your own review.

Wandering Warrior

Nov 2004, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Wandering Warrior

Kochey

Alex K's review
This book was filled with excitement and fun parts. It kept you on the edge of your seat trying to get a clue what will happen next. This book is filled with action-packed martial arts and amazing parts that paint a picture of the scene in your head. I highly recommend it!
Ben

Great Book
I read this book for a school project, but to my surpirse, this was an excellent book. I really enjoyed the it because it showed what life might have been like in anceint China. It also had some cool some about monks and their supposed powers. Very excellent book, great to read, I'd recommend it to anyone! 5 stars!
Audrey Balili

This is a great book, I just read it for my reading log for school but even though I wasn't in school I still read it because Da Chen is an amazing author to be able to write this wonderful book.
I like the story because I like stories that has martial arts in it and I learned a lot from friendship to obeying your master.
I also love this story because of like the ancient scriptures cuz I love books that are like those even though I don't really like to read.

• Book Jacket: A Spark of Light
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...
  • Book Jacket: A Well-Behaved Woman
    A Well-Behaved Woman
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    The full title of A Well-Behaved Woman includes the subtitle A Novel of the Vanderbilts which is ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

The Travelling Cat Chronicles
    by Hiro Arikawa

A life-affirming anthem to kindness and self-sacrifice.

Win Strangers in Budapest

Strangers in Budapest

A couple trying to make a new life in a foreign land find themselves drawn into a cultural and generational vendetta.

N M I A T Law