Reader reviews and comments on Wandering Warrior, plus links to write your own review.

Wandering Warrior

Nov 2004, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Wandering Warrior

Kochey

Alex K's review
This book was filled with excitement and fun parts. It kept you on the edge of your seat trying to get a clue what will happen next. This book is filled with action-packed martial arts and amazing parts that paint a picture of the scene in your head. I highly recommend it!
Ben

Great Book
I read this book for a school project, but to my surpirse, this was an excellent book. I really enjoyed the it because it showed what life might have been like in anceint China. It also had some cool some about monks and their supposed powers. Very excellent book, great to read, I'd recommend it to anyone! 5 stars!
Audrey Balili

This is a great book, I just read it for my reading log for school but even though I wasn't in school I still read it because Da Chen is an amazing author to be able to write this wonderful book.
I like the story because I like stories that has martial arts in it and I learned a lot from friendship to obeying your master.
I also love this story because of like the ancient scriptures cuz I love books that are like those even though I don't really like to read.

Join BookBrowse

The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

The Dutch House is my introduction to Ann Patchett, which, after reading it, surprises me. I had ...

• Book Jacket: Nights When Nothing Happened
    Nights When Nothing Happened
    by Simon Han
    A quiet atmosphere of dread permeates Simon Han's subdued debut novel Nights When Nothing Happened. ...
  • Book Jacket: Take It Back
    Take It Back
    by Kia Abdullah
    In Kia Abdullah's novel Take It Back, sexual violence advisor Zara Kaleel becomes involved in a case...
  • Book Jacket: Dark, Salt, Clear
    Dark, Salt, Clear
    by Lamorna Ash
    Named after Lamorna Cove in her mother's rural home county of Cornwall (located in southwestern ...

The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict

The real-life disappearance of Agatha Christie is perhaps her greatest mystery of all.

The Prophets
    by Robert Jones Jr.

A stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation.

Waiting for the Night Song
by Julie Carrick Dalton
A startling and timely debut about friendships forged in childhood and ruptured by the high price of secrets.
Win This Book!
Win The House on Vesper Sands

The House on Vesper Sands by Paraic O'Donnell

Introducing a detective duo for the ages who unlock the secrets of a startling Victorian mystery.

T T T Light F