Reader reviews and comments on Forever, plus links to write your own review.

Forever

by Pete Hamill

Forever by Pete Hamill

Dec 2002, 320 pages
    Nov 2003, 640 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Forever

Cheryl

A great read! A novel twisted with much historical fact...I only wish that my grammar school text books were this interesting...I would have done much better in history! Aside from the story, I learned much about the history of Manhattan, the Revolutionary war, Slavery in the 1700's, the plight of the Irish and Africans and much more. Highly recommended, and I'm only half finished!
Emily

Kind of a let down
This book was on my summer reading list for AP language and I was excited to read the book as it seemed really interesting. On the back of the book, it was compared to Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, both amazing fantasy novels. However, this one tended to be a bit dry. I mean, yes the protagonist is very old but the voice seemed a bit too mature. Maybe someone other than a high schooler would like this more? I'm not sure. Anyways, it also got a bit repetitive and the time skips were confusing.

• Book Jacket: Priestdaddy
    by Thomas Rydahl

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers