Reader reviews and comments on The Frozen Water Trade, plus links to write your own review.

The Frozen Water Trade

A True Story

by Gavin Weightman

The Frozen Water Trade by Gavin Weightman

Jan 2003, 288 pages
    Jan 2004, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Frozen Water Trade

Scott

Mr. Weightman's book is both a delight to read, as well as an extremely useful study in entrepreneurial spirit. I like it so much, in fact, I assigned it as required reading for a class in Entrepreneurship at the university where I teach. Fun, well-paced and infinitely readable, The Frozen Water Trade is well worth your time and money.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers