Reader reviews and comments on The Frozen Water Trade, plus links to write your own review.

The Frozen Water Trade

A True Story

by Gavin Weightman

The Frozen Water Trade by Gavin Weightman

Jan 2003, 288 pages
    Jan 2004, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Frozen Water Trade

Scott (09/15/04)

Mr. Weightman's book is both a delight to read, as well as an extremely useful study in entrepreneurial spirit. I like it so much, in fact, I assigned it as required reading for a class in Entrepreneurship at the university where I teach. Fun, well-paced and infinitely readable, The Frozen Water Trade is well worth your time and money.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

The only completely consistent people are the dead

O My D B