Reader reviews and comments on The Cat Who Brought Down The House, plus links to write your own review.

The Cat Who Brought Down The House

Jan 2004, 256 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Cat Who Brought Down The House

Kirconnell

More! We want more!
I love this series and this is one of the best. Amusing and intriguing. A perfect prescription for a rainy night or lazy afternoon. Yes! Definitely write more.
carehoff

I love this series!
Jesse

best taken with a bottle of wine and a quiet chair
keep going
Anonymous

Old Friends, New Friends - they all feel like family! Love the series - keep writing! ~ABG
Myra Andrest

Keep writing, anxiously awaiting book # 26.

Grace