Reader reviews and comments on The Briar King, plus links to write your own review.

The Briar King

Jan 2003, 560 pages
    Mar 2004, 608 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Briar King

dlHart

Even though Epic Fantasy is a genre often perceived as overdone, I'm sure that there are a lot of readers, like myself, eager to romp through more fields of thrills, chills, and imagination. The BRIAR KING does follow established concepts, but the author's skilled use of word and phrase weaves a web that quickly ensnares interest, then slings the reader along a delightful quest. The characters presented, human and other, are uniquely enjoyable; you can't really love all the lovable, nor really hate all the hateful.

What did happen to Virginia Dare and the missing colony? Read the book --- you might be surprised.

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists