Reader reviews and comments on The Yokota Officers Club, plus links to write your own review.

The Yokota Officers Club

by Sarah Bird

The Yokota Officers Club

Jun 2001, 304 pages
    Oct 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Yokota Officers Club

Stephanie Peterson (12/17/07)

One of the best books I've read, Hands Down.
Once I picked this book up I couldn't put it down! It was so beautifully written, I just KNEW I was there with her as she went on her adventure through her past. It had such a surprising impact on me! At the beginning, I was thinking, "Oh, this will be good." and by the end I was like, "OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!" As soon as I finished it I yelled at my sister my declaration of love for this story!
I will never forget this story and now I want to go buy the book after just checking it out at the library! I want to read it again and again!
BookBrowse (01/07/03) - Davina
Well worth reading, and especially recommended as a book club choice, particularly for mother-daughter book clubs, or for groups with connections to the military.

• Book Jacket: Hag-Seed
    by Margaret Atwood
    There's a scene in The Tempest that many critics have concluded is indicative of Shakespeare&#...
  • Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.