Reader reviews and comments on The Yokota Officers Club, plus links to write your own review.

The Yokota Officers Club

by Sarah Bird

The Yokota Officers Club by Sarah Bird X
The Yokota Officers Club by Sarah Bird

Jun 2001, 304 pages
    Oct 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Yokota Officers Club

Stephanie Peterson

One of the best books I've read, Hands Down.
Once I picked this book up I couldn't put it down! It was so beautifully written, I just KNEW I was there with her as she went on her adventure through her past. It had such a surprising impact on me! At the beginning, I was thinking, "Oh, this will be good." and by the end I was like, "OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!" As soon as I finished it I yelled at my sister my declaration of love for this story!
I will never forget this story and now I want to go buy the book after just checking it out at the library! I want to read it again and again!
BookBrowse

BookBrowse.com - Davina
Well worth reading, and especially recommended as a book club choice, particularly for mother-daughter book clubs, or for groups with connections to the military.

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance