Reader reviews and comments on The Yokota Officers Club, plus links to write your own review.

The Yokota Officers Club

by Sarah Bird

The Yokota Officers Club by Sarah Bird X
The Yokota Officers Club by Sarah Bird

Jun 2001, 304 pages
    Oct 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Yokota Officers Club

Stephanie Peterson

One of the best books I've read, Hands Down.
Once I picked this book up I couldn't put it down! It was so beautifully written, I just KNEW I was there with her as she went on her adventure through her past. It had such a surprising impact on me! At the beginning, I was thinking, "Oh, this will be good." and by the end I was like, "OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!" As soon as I finished it I yelled at my sister my declaration of love for this story!
I will never forget this story and now I want to go buy the book after just checking it out at the library! I want to read it again and again!
BookBrowse

BookBrowse.com - Davina
Well worth reading, and especially recommended as a book club choice, particularly for mother-daughter book clubs, or for groups with connections to the military.

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by D.B. John
  • Book Jacket: The Abbot's Tale
    The Abbot's Tale
    by Conn Iggulden
    The Abbot's Tale purports to be a re-discovered manuscript written by a real historical figure,...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Me, Myself and Them
    by Dan Mooney

A fresh, funny and heart-wrenching story about human connection and the power of friendship.

Win A Place for Us