Reader reviews and comments on Child Of My Heart, plus links to write your own review.

Child Of My Heart

by Alice McDermott

Child Of My Heart by Alice McDermott

Nov 2002, 208 pages
    Nov 2003, 256 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Child Of My Heart

Judy

A lovely book. I am not sure that men would read it, however, it has some beautiful thoughts.
jill carmel

Child of my Heart
It was a little odd for me since it was about sexual abuse. I won't recommend it for a teen. I think the man took advantage of the sitter. Otherwise it was well written and I enjoyed the rest of it but Charming Billy was her best so far.
Teagan

it has some akward situations and i'm not sure her decissions were the wisest but it was intreguing. recomended for mature teenagers- i doubt any other type of teens could truly understand the dept to that summer or the seriousness of Dasie's condition. Over all it keep me attached and stayed at a constant pase.
Bethie F.

I read "child of my Heart" for a book jacket in class, and I don't regret the fact that I chose to read it. I recommend "child of my Heart" to any teenager. the character for the book. Theresa keeps the readers interest, and you won't feel bored. . This is a good book.

Smoke
    by Dan Vyleta
  • Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow