Reader reviews and comments on Hornet Flight, plus links to write your own review.

Hornet Flight

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Hornet Flight

jennie

A exciting page turner!
Nic

A great story... enjoyed it all the way! Highly recommended
Deborah4967

Strange language
Just ran across this story on vacation and took it since I had read and enjoyed Follett's other books. But it felt strange. The story itself is interesting and compelling, but the language is oddly simplistic, sentences are broken up, emotions are described rather than presented by the characters. Was this intended for Young Adult readers?

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists