Reader reviews and comments on Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Prey by Michael Crichton X
Prey by Michael Crichton

Nov 2002, 384 pages
    Nov 2003, 528 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Prey

ilike itup theass

this book is just amazing. The ideas that mike uses are unique and captivating. Killer cameras, who knew this topic would be so entertaining.
Scott Arsenault

Prey was the first book and not my last that i have read by micheal i loved this book because of the topic he writes about it is somethign diffrent then killers walking around and stuff like that. its not every day u c a book (hopefully a movie) about camras working and evolving together to hunt there creators anyway i just wanted to say it was a exelent book and i will be reading many more books (I am reading congo right now and i hope to have the same result as prey)!
MidWolf

One of the best books i had ever read! I was glued to the book until the very last page, and i'm only 14!
BlueBunnyWizard

It was a great book-His best yet. And rumours of a movie are getting me excited! Anyone who enjoyed his other books will love this!
Secret

It was an awsome it was a little predictable but there were still scenes that caught me off gaurd but other wise it was still good
waldie101

it was a great book. I am a huge fan!! There are however some mistakes. For example when the heart is discussed he seemed to forget there are veins that carry oxygenated blood, and he got the valve names messed up. No biggy. The ending is also a little weak. I guess I just expected something different. Definitely get this book and read it. I lost about 12 hours of sleep because of it...could not put it down!!!!!

read this book
dinosarecool

i am three fourths of the way through it and it is unbelievable.if you read it be ready for a lot of nanotechnology.I found it a little confusing but it is definetly his best book ever.i like it because it did confuse me a little but it was fun to try to figure it out.i have read jp1,jp2, sphere,the andromeda strain,congo,and i want to read timeline but out of those 5 i have read i would say that so far prey is the best , but i still have not finished the book so i am not really sur e which one is my favorite but so far it is great.READ it it is GOOOOOD!!!
Maaster

It is a nice and well written novel. I liked it!

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance