Reader reviews and comments on Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Prey by Michael Crichton

Nov 2002, 384 pages
    Nov 2003, 528 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Prey

ilike itup theass (01/10/05)

this book is just amazing. The ideas that mike uses are unique and captivating. Killer cameras, who knew this topic would be so entertaining.
Phil (11/15/04)

prey was enjoyable however it had a bad ending
Scott Arsenault (10/13/04)

Prey was the first book and not my last that i have read by micheal i loved this book because of the topic he writes about it is somethign diffrent then killers walking around and stuff like that. its not every day u c a book (hopefully a movie) about camras working and evolving together to hunt there creators anyway i just wanted to say it was a exelent book and i will be reading many more books (I am reading congo right now and i hope to have the same result as prey)!
MidWolf (04/25/04)

One of the best books i had ever read! I was glued to the book until the very last page, and i'm only 14!
Anonymous (03/04/04)

its a good book, but i dont feel is as good as Timeline, thats my fave boof of all time!!
Timmy O (07/27/03)

Solid story. I enjoyed it.
BlueBunnyWizard (05/08/03)

It was a great book-His best yet. And rumours of a movie are getting me excited! Anyone who enjoyed his other books will love this!
Secret (04/15/03)

It was an awsome it was a little predictable but there were still scenes that caught me off gaurd but other wise it was still good

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R