Reader reviews and comments on Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Prey by Michael Crichton X
Prey by Michael Crichton

Nov 2002, 384 pages
    Nov 2003, 528 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Prey

ilike itup theass (01/10/05)

this book is just amazing. The ideas that mike uses are unique and captivating. Killer cameras, who knew this topic would be so entertaining.
Phil (11/15/04)

prey was enjoyable however it had a bad ending
Scott Arsenault (10/13/04)

Prey was the first book and not my last that i have read by micheal i loved this book because of the topic he writes about it is somethign diffrent then killers walking around and stuff like that. its not every day u c a book (hopefully a movie) about camras working and evolving together to hunt there creators anyway i just wanted to say it was a exelent book and i will be reading many more books (I am reading congo right now and i hope to have the same result as prey)!
MidWolf (04/25/04)

One of the best books i had ever read! I was glued to the book until the very last page, and i'm only 14!
Anonymous (03/04/04)

its a good book, but i dont feel is as good as Timeline, thats my fave boof of all time!!
Timmy O (07/27/03)

Solid story. I enjoyed it.
BlueBunnyWizard (05/08/03)

It was a great book-His best yet. And rumours of a movie are getting me excited! Anyone who enjoyed his other books will love this!
Secret (04/15/03)

It was an awsome it was a little predictable but there were still scenes that caught me off gaurd but other wise it was still good

• Book Jacket: Brass
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck