Reader reviews and comments on Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Prey by Michael Crichton X
Prey by Michael Crichton

Nov 2002, 384 pages
    Nov 2003, 528 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Prey

ilike itup theass (01/10/05)

this book is just amazing. The ideas that mike uses are unique and captivating. Killer cameras, who knew this topic would be so entertaining.
Phil (11/15/04)

prey was enjoyable however it had a bad ending
Scott Arsenault (10/13/04)

Prey was the first book and not my last that i have read by micheal i loved this book because of the topic he writes about it is somethign diffrent then killers walking around and stuff like that. its not every day u c a book (hopefully a movie) about camras working and evolving together to hunt there creators anyway i just wanted to say it was a exelent book and i will be reading many more books (I am reading congo right now and i hope to have the same result as prey)!
MidWolf (04/25/04)

One of the best books i had ever read! I was glued to the book until the very last page, and i'm only 14!
Anonymous (03/04/04)

its a good book, but i dont feel is as good as Timeline, thats my fave boof of all time!!
Timmy O (07/27/03)

Solid story. I enjoyed it.
BlueBunnyWizard (05/08/03)

It was a great book-His best yet. And rumours of a movie are getting me excited! Anyone who enjoyed his other books will love this!
Secret (04/15/03)

It was an awsome it was a little predictable but there were still scenes that caught me off gaurd but other wise it was still good

• Book Jacket: Circe
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...
  • Book Jacket: Winter Sisters
    Winter Sisters
    by Robin Oliveira
    Winter Sisters begins with an epic blizzard (see Beyond the Book) hitting the entire Northeast of ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes