Reader reviews and comments on Four Blind Mice, plus links to write your own review.

Four Blind Mice

Oct 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Four Blind Mice

The Press (09/18/07)

Four Blind Mice
Patterson delivers another exciting thriller, with an intriguing new plot lines. Four Blind Mice well deserved the no. 1 international best seller title. Patterson has made a fantastic job.
Dan (02/26/04)

The book was very interesting and has amazing plot twists. I could not put the book down and ended up reading it in a day. That's alot from someone who is 15!
Jasmine (12/09/03)

This novel was very excellent!!! If you haven't read this book, it's time to start!! :)
josephine (03/29/03)

the book was thrilling and i loved it i read the book within one week and i could not put it down the suspence of who the fourth of the mice was killing me but i loved it and for me being a teenager that is quite unusual but if all of James pattersons books are like this one i will probably end up reading them all
Art Pollack (02/09/03)

I find this book a little different then the usual Patterson writting..The story line about Nana brings it more personal then the previous writtings. Keep up the good work.

..................A. Pollack

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R