Reader reviews and comments on Four Blind Mice, plus links to write your own review.

Four Blind Mice

Nov 2002, 400 pages
    Oct 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Four Blind Mice

Dan

The book was very interesting and has amazing plot twists. I could not put the book down and ended up reading it in a day. That's alot from someone who is 15!
Jasmine

This novel was very excellent!!! If you haven't read this book, it's time to start!! :)
josephine

the book was thrilling and i loved it i read the book within one week and i could not put it down the suspence of who the fourth of the mice was killing me but i loved it and for me being a teenager that is quite unusual but if all of James pattersons books are like this one i will probably end up reading them all
The Press

Four Blind Mice
Patterson delivers another exciting thriller, with an intriguing new plot lines. Four Blind Mice well deserved the no. 1 international best seller title. Patterson has made a fantastic job.
Art Pollack

I find this book a little different then the usual Patterson writting..The story line about Nana brings it more personal then the previous writtings. Keep up the good work.

..................A. Pollack

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance