Reader reviews and comments on Chesapeake Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Chesapeake Blue

Feb 2004, 368 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Chesapeake Blue

attea

Chesapeake Bay Series
The four books about the Quinns are the best I have ever read. Nora Roberts pulls you into her stories and all the characters come alive. I am reading about the Quinns for the second time and enjoying them even more that the first time. I am hoping they will be made into a TV series. I wish there would be more about the Quinns--continuing with Seth-Cameron, Ethan and Phillip. attea
attea

Chesapeake Bay Series

I loved Nora's books for so long and I fell in love with the story of the three man taking care of the little boy. Now, the story tells the ever much anticipated story of Seth Quinn. I loved the book and the previous three books. I give it 5/5.
Francie

This book is excellent. I enjoyed the entire Quinn family series, but this book takes the cake. It's the perfect ending to the perfect series.
Layla warsame

I'm thirteen years old and had started reading Nora Roberts books at the age of twelve. The minute i picked one up I couldn't believe I hadn't heard about Nora Roberts!!!, i mean I'm a kid so I wouldn't have known about her, since her books are adult romances. I'm a total romantic. I love evreything that involves love. If I see a restaurant, think of Paris, look out at night when its pouring rain-I'm falling in love. The first book I've ever read was "Midnight Bayou" and I was laughing and crying my head off, my current fave now is "Chesapeake Blue" and the whole Quinn series!! Congrats on your success and ambition in this delightful book. It was truly memeorable. Love, Layz
Beth

I enjoyed this book tremendously. I couldn't put it down. It was so great to see the characters in their established relationships from the Quinn Trilogy. Seth is adorable and I loved his style and confidence despite his horrible past. I want to go to Maryland so bad now.
Neha

I loved this book so much that i couldnt stop until I had finished it. I also love how Nora writes about families and maryland seems like such a beautiful place, I want to go there! I also love how she doesnt stereotypical depict the female in the relationship. I love how the females are smart and strongheaded. This book was a delight to read and I hope you enjoy it as well.
Debbie

Having read the first three books some time ago, I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of this book. I come from a wooden boat building family so that aspect of the book has always intrigued me. I also live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland so it wonderful to read a book that so accurately describes this beautiful area. I always love the way that Nora Roberts writes her books about family and it was a delight to not only get to know Seth now that he is grown up but to also get a chance to visit Seth's older brothers again. For Nora Robert's fans, this book won't disappoint.

• Book Jacket: Let It Bang
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance