Reader reviews and comments on The Demon In The Freezer, plus links to write your own review.

The Demon In The Freezer

Aug 2003, 304 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Demon In The Freezer

Selena

My View On This Book
I feel that this book was very well written and good in general because it shows the truth scientifically. I do have to read this book as it relates to school and the study of viruses. In conclusion, very well written and I recommend this book to anyone who likes thrillers, Science Related Non-fictions, and interesting books where you actually learn something.
shamika

demon in the freezer
I really like this book because it tells me all about the viruses in the world, even the ones that can kill and harm you as well. I think that people should read this book.
Master

THRILLING!!!!!

rafa-el

Demons in the Freezer point to Cepheid move into Polymerase Chain Reaction Technology!
The company will lead this new industry and make shareholders handsome returns in 2004 on beyone!
PCR Rules!
Kimbra

Waste Of Money
This is the most boring book I have ever read. No suspense, just a biography of smallpox. If you're looking to do a research paper on smallpox, this is the perfect book for you! If you're looking for an interesting and graphic book about people infected with a terrible disease (as you would think this book would be about), I suggest you spend your $10 elsewhere.
Eryn

This book was boring and pointless. don't EVER read it for a biology assignment. EVER :-) read " The Notebook" or "a walk to remember"

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    In Extremis
    by Lindsey Hilsum
    Marie ColvinInternational journalist Marie Colvin pushed the limits in her work and her personal life. Widely ...
  • Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance