Reader reviews and comments on The Demon In The Freezer, plus links to write your own review.

The Demon In The Freezer

by Richard Preston

The Demon In The Freezer

Oct 2002, 256 pages
    Aug 2003, 304 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Demon In The Freezer

Kimbra (11/06/11)

Waste Of Money
This is the most boring book I have ever read. No suspense, just a biography of smallpox. If you're looking to do a research paper on smallpox, this is the perfect book for you! If you're looking for an interesting and graphic book about people infected with a terrible disease (as you would think this book would be about), I suggest you spend your $10 elsewhere.
Selena (03/29/11)

My View On This Book
I feel that this book was very well written and good in general because it shows the truth scientifically. I do have to read this book as it relates to school and the study of viruses. In conclusion, very well written and I recommend this book to anyone who likes thrillers, Science Related Non-fictions, and interesting books where you actually learn something.
shamika (09/22/09)

demon in the freezer
I really like this book because it tells me all about the viruses in the world, even the ones that can kill and harm you as well. I think that people should read this book.
Master (12/05/04)

Eryn (11/10/04)

This book was boring and pointless. don't EVER read it for a biology assignment. EVER :-) read " The Notebook" or "a walk to remember"
rafa-el (04/02/03)

Demons in the Freezer point to Cepheid move into Polymerase Chain Reaction Technology!
The company will lead this new industry and make shareholders handsome returns in 2004 on beyone!
PCR Rules!

Of Arms and Artists
    by Paul Staiti

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.