Reader reviews and comments on Coraline, plus links to write your own review.

by Neil Gaiman

Coraline by Neil Gaiman X
Coraline by Neil Gaiman

Jul 2002, 176 pages
    Aug 2003, 162 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Coraline

I love it!
I've seen the movie 100's of times and read the book at least 10 times. This is one of the greatest books I have ever read.

This is a really good book because it makes you fell spooky and mysterious. I recommend this book because Coraline is a brave little girl even without being with her parents. Thumps up if you give it a 5 3 :-p
Asha Ibrahim

...Wow that took my breath away. It's not good, it's not great, neither was it fantastic. You can't describe this book..
Julie Baker

I love this book because of how spooky and mysterious it makes you feel. You hold on to each word and read, while they came to life. Coraline is a brave girl who doesn't take no for and answer and she's also a great character. Total thumbs up!! :)
Olivia D.

I think that this book is actually really good and full of the best excitement. I thought this book was very addicting after reading it more then 5 times. I would recommend this book to anyone and I also say to read it in the dark because it makes the best of stories :)
lebron fan

Best movie I have ever watched and best book I ever read.
Gabe Hedges

This book is excellent. Creepy yet warm.

breath catching
I loved this book it is creepy and strange in a marvelous way. My mind bounced along words as they came to life. A great read for ages 9-12. I recomend keeping the candle lit by keeping an eye out for the Coraline audiobook performed by the author himself, it really lets you enjoy the thrill of this book how he wished it to be enjoyed!

• Book Jacket: Winter

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

Anatomy of a Miracle
    by Jonathan Miles

A profound novel that offers a stunning exploration of faith, science, mystery, and the meaning of life.

Win The Balcony