Reader reviews and comments on The Tapestries, plus links to write your own review.

The Tapestries

Oct 2003, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Tapestries

Margaret Anderson

A jewel in the library
I picked this book up by chance, the cover caught my eye and then i couldnt put it down. Iy took over my mind like a vivid film and i knew the characters like neighbours. My emotions couldnt settle ...when the end came i felt there was more to be told, I wanted more but so be it. It very very very good.

• Book Jacket: Women & Power