Reader reviews and comments on Sam, plus links to write your own review.

The Boy behind the Mask

by Tom Hallman

Sam by Tom Hallman X
Sam by Tom Hallman

Oct 2002, 224 pages
    Oct 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Sam

Loved this book!
I loved this book! I couldn't put it down and finished it in 3 days. Really lit a fire of determination and optimism in my life!
SuZy Q

i read this book for a book report i loved it so interesting !!

i had to read this for a book report and i thought oh great. but i stayed up till 1:30 the last three nights so i could finish it. i loved the book, it really puts things in perspective.

Wonderful book ... moving and inspirational

A quick read - I may have enjoyed it more than most because I am in the process of becoming a surgeon. It ended a bit quickly.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple