Reader reviews and comments on The Sands of Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Sands of Time

Oct 2003, 288 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Sands of Time

celeste (01/09/11)

The Sands Of Time
I LOVED this book! The plot is interesting and the names of the mice are adorable. Micheal Hoeye is a brilliant writer!
zalak (05/02/06)

5 out of 5- by zalak
I personally thought that Hermux's adventures were the most exciting and thrilling ones! His realtionships with many of the characters is quite funny and the story itself has a lot of twist and turns! In my opinion, Michael Hoeye is a very talented author, in both writing the book and coming upo with such unique names.
People from all different age groups can read the Hermux adventures and will be amazed at what a little ordinary watch maker mouse can really do!
Savannah (10/11/05)

Pretty Good
I had to read this book for the fantasy project in my school . It was a little cutesy at first , but the peices of the puzzle fit so well together and it had great characters with interesting names .
Zew2 (02/01/05)

The book is great, the plot is binding and the characters are filled with personality. English is sadly not my first language, thus resulting in me looking in a dictionary after finishing each page. But if you look at it from a different perspective, the book actually is a great way to expand your vocabulary if you're not a native speaker.

Age: 13
yorgi yorginsen (01/27/05)

slow pace at times, hard to read, O.K read :>(
Bogurie Sunshine (12/14/04)

This is soo cool~ I wouldn't forget it~
Patrick Cochrane (11/18/04)

This is one of the best books I have ever read. I have also read other great authors, such as J.R.R Tolkien and Brian Jaques, and I think that this book can be favourably compared to them all.
Drew C. (10/26/04)

These book inspired me to be smart, brave, and willing. 5 stars!

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

Everywhere I go, I am asked if I think the university stifles writers...

K Your F C