Reader reviews and comments on The Killing Kind, plus links to write your own review.

The Killing Kind

Mar 2003, 448 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Killing Kind

Pattyh

The Killing Kind
5 stars ! There is no better writer or series on the market today. NO ONE can top this series.....Excellent writing and from a reader's perspective - scary, scary, and scary...loved it.
Ulimoen, Anton Stubbene

'The Killing Kind' by John Connolly has to be the best book - at least between the three first novels about Charlie 'Bird' Parker. I felt as if I was reading a thriology almost all the way through (!), but in the end is was easy to see that the author realy liked expressing his thoughts and feelings through Parker - so he descided to make an other...

I'm looking forward to reding 'White Roads' I hope it is just as great as 'The killing Kind!'

Anton Stubbene Ulimoen - Norway
Renae

i find the book an excellent read. when i started reading it, i couldn't put it down. i haven't read a book like this for some time now. so if you want a great book to read, then read The Killing Kind

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace