MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Whore's Child, plus links to write your own review.

The Whore's Child

by Richard Russo

The Whore's Child

Jul 2002, 272 pages
    Jul 2003, 272 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Whore's Child

Jessa (05/27/09)

A Wonderful Read
I had to read this book for an Honors American Literature class, and from the books my teacher had picked so far, I was less than excited. However, upon reading this book, I was actually into it. The story was quite gripping with just the right amount of sorrow and humor to balance each other out. This is a pretty quick read, and anyone who is just looking to enjoy a book should read this one.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk