Reader reviews and comments on In Her Shoes, plus links to write your own review.

In Her Shoes

Jul 2003, 448 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for In Her Shoes

Jessica James

REVIEW OF IN HER SHOES
I enjoyed this book a lot, it made me laugh and cry altogether. I rooted for Maggie to follow her dreams and for Rose to find love. Jennifer Weiner is a brilliant author and did a very good job of writing this book. I recommend this book for anyone who is looking for a good read. I couldn't put this book down until I had finished.
Joann

It was such a great book! I couldn't stop turning the pages and with each new chapter, I could relate more and more to what Maggie and Rose were going through. It's definitely an awesome book to share with your sisters, moms, grandmas, friends, and all the important women in your life.
E W

I enjoyed this book very much. It can relate every woman in different kind of way.
Amanda Wheeler

I can't wait for Little Earthquakes!
Pam Cable

I have a new favorite, Jennifer Weiner! I can't wait for the next book! I read Good in Bed and In Her Shoes in a short two weeks. I love her style and her characters. Anyone that has a sibling can relate to her characters. Easy to read, highly entertaining, and funny as hell. Great work Jennifer...give us another one!
Alinda

I felt a very strong connection with the characters in this book because I have sisters of my own. It was well written and kept me interested to the very end. Not only did I laugh but I also cried great big tears of joy. A definite read for anyone with siblings.
Andrea Dias

This was the first book I've read from Jennifer Weiner. I read it in days! I found it so funny and could really relate to it since I have two sisters of my own. I can really see a movie being made from this one!
Amanda Walker

In Her Shoes....or Mine?
Jennifer Weiner's book, In Her Shoes, is Dramatic and uncanny. I think women everywhere can relate to either one character or another. It is very well written, and ironically comical in it's own little way. I would recommend that any woman take a gander at this beautifully structured novel.

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

The Kinship of Secrets