Reader reviews and comments on In Her Shoes, plus links to write your own review.

In Her Shoes

by Jennifer Weiner

In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner

Sep 2002, 432 pages
    Jul 2003, 448 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for In Her Shoes

Amanda Walker (05/25/10)

In Her Shoes....or Mine?
Jennifer Weiner's book, In Her Shoes, is Dramatic and uncanny. I think women everywhere can relate to either one character or another. It is very well written, and ironically comical in it's own little way. I would recommend that any woman take a gander at this beautifully structured novel.
Jessica James (02/11/06)

REVIEW OF IN HER SHOES
I enjoyed this book a lot, it made me laugh and cry altogether. I rooted for Maggie to follow her dreams and for Rose to find love. Jennifer Weiner is a brilliant author and did a very good job of writing this book. I recommend this book for anyone who is looking for a good read. I couldn't put this book down until I had finished.
Joann (11/16/04)

It was such a great book! I couldn't stop turning the pages and with each new chapter, I could relate more and more to what Maggie and Rose were going through. It's definitely an awesome book to share with your sisters, moms, grandmas, friends, and all the important women in your life.
E W (11/01/04)

I enjoyed this book very much. It can relate every woman in different kind of way.
Amanda Wheeler (06/29/04)

I can't wait for Little Earthquakes!
Kitsune (04/25/04)

I really enjoyed this book. A few months ago I would have never considered reading anything that I once considered so incredibly "girly". Once I picked it up, though, it was difficult to put down. It was the kind of book that gets you emotionally involved. I spent a good deal of my time reading it yelling at the character of Maggie in my head and feeling as if the story had something to do with my own life.
Pam Cable (01/11/04)

I have a new favorite, Jennifer Weiner! I can't wait for the next book! I read Good in Bed and In Her Shoes in a short two weeks. I love her style and her characters. Anyone that has a sibling can relate to her characters. Easy to read, highly entertaining, and funny as hell. Great work Jennifer...give us another one!
Alinda (11/05/03)

I felt a very strong connection with the characters in this book because I have sisters of my own. It was well written and kept me interested to the very end. Not only did I laugh but I also cried great big tears of joy. A definite read for anyone with siblings.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some to be chewed on and digested.

K Your F C