Reader reviews and comments on Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas, plus links to write your own review.

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

May 2002, 192 pages
    Mar 2003, 208 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Rach (03/31/10)

Laugh your knickers off with Georgia!
'Knocked Out Ny my Nunga Nungas' is a must have for any teenage girl who loves a bit of a laugh. It is a fabitty fab novel!

Geaogia Nicolson is being 'forced' to go with her so called family to Och-aye land, aka: Scotland. All she can think about is her "Sex God" boyfriend, Robbie, and when he will call her.
Then there is the issue of Dave the Laugh... is Georgia becoming a shameless vixen? Snogging her ex? And are her 'nunga-nungas' attracting all the sadsacks in the universe?
Izzy 3 x (12/25/08)

Angus thongs and fullfrontal snogging
This book is so hilarious!!I don't normally read books that much but this one has kept my eyes glued to the page. I haven't seen the film yet (unfortunately) but I really want to so I can compare which is better. I think the book will be. I am willing to read ALL the books by Louise Rennison because I think it will be as good as this one and all the other ones. Izzy xo
Jodie (09/15/08)

Hilarious all time favourite
This comdey is set as the diary of Georgia Nicolson a 15yr old girl doing what all 15yr old girls do eg. making themselves look pretty, hanging out with friends, shopping and snogging boys.

Georgia is your average teenager who over exaggerates about everything and can't stand her embarrassing family. Georgia feels her mutti and vati (mum and dad) belong to another planet and is always being embarrassed by them.

Georgia's group of friends at school is called the Ace gang. In the Ace gang there is Georgia, Jas, Rosie, Ellen, Jools and Mabs. Their favourite things to do are doing little things like pinning their gloves to their hats like ears just to infuriate Hawkeye (A very strict teacher who detests Georgia very much.

In this chapter of Georgia's life she is head over heals in love with the sex god (Robbie).

This book is fabulously written and I would recommend this to all those girls out there who fancy a laugh mixed with a little hint of romance.

Enjoy Reading!
Zdenulik from Slovakia (06/09/08)

My idea
Georgia is really very funny girl. I love this book. I am sad that are only 4 parts:( but I red these books many times and still I want to read them again.
Kayla (02/28/05)

It is a great book and it was fun to read with my friends.
Jessica Stout (02/13/05)

I think this book was quite enjoyable but you have to read the first and second books before this one because you will be confused!
georgia16 (01/19/05)

it was one of the best books ive ever read and i have to say i would have stayed up all night reading it just to find out what happened next
elmo (11/08/04)

This is one of the funniest books I have ever read. I'm about he same age as Georgia so I could understand her life really well. It's hysterical and deffinetly worth reading. It will keep on the edge of your seat the whole time. Just don't fall off! Read it and you won't want to put it down.

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline

From the bestselling author of Orphan Train, a stunning novel of passion and art.

Force of Nature
    by Jane Harper

A riveting, tension-driven thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry.

Only Child
    by Rhiannon Navin

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P