Reader reviews and comments on On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, plus links to write your own review.

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison X
On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

Apr 2001, 256 pages
    May 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

cicely (02/06/08)

rediculous and funny
This book made me laugh out loud. It was hilariously uplifting and enjoyable to read.
Liz Marucheau (10/14/07)

sex god
The book is great - it sounds just like my life.
Lucoir creator of ALWIN (01/18/06)

FABBITY FAB FAB!
***WOW!!!!!!!!!! this book rocks my socks! I AM REALLY SIMILAR TO GEORGIA AND I WANT 2 WRITE ME OWN BOOK! shes just as crazy as me and sooooo funny!!! Plus it is vair vair heplful and also tres amazing!!! I would recommend it to ANYONE who likes a laugh***
GL (01/22/05)

This book is Fabbity fab fab and a great hilarosity
georgia16 (01/19/05)

I loved this book to death.My blokes name is dave and i actually got him to read this book with me.It was one of the best books i've ever read.Anyone who does not see the hilariosity(ha,ha georgia's word)It quite litterally a loon or a prat...I haven't decided wich yet
lilian (11/14/04)

I loved this book it was great, and even better than the 1st one
Lauren (11/03/04)

Arial I thoght thsi was a great book i though that it was much better than the first one!
Shelby (10/02/04)

I am 12 years of age and just now stepping into the world of my teens. When I read this book I loved every second it was extremly funny and it kept me interested through the whole book. the author really knows how to capture a teenagers thoughts. I read somewhere it said it was based on people in her life which makes it even more hilarious to know it wasn't all Ficton.

• Book Jacket: To Siri with Love
    To Siri with Love
    by Judith Newman
    It is likely that you know someone who is impacted by autism: In 2017, the U.S. Centers for Disease ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Wiley Cash

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading, you wish the author that wrote it was a ...

E Dog H I D