Reader reviews and comments on Fire Ice, plus links to write your own review.

Fire Ice

Jun 2002, 384 pages
    May 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Fire Ice

Carol (02/10/16)

FireIce
Good for the beach only.
john doe (01/12/08)

Hard to read
Fire Ice is one of those books that is written by a good author who didn't really take writing this particular book seriously, I found that sitting down to read fire ice was not something I looked forward to, much unlike Sahara.
World Ruler (04/20/06)

Outstanding, amazing, stupendious
It was amazing, all these others don't know what they are talking about. Read it, enjoy it, get over it.
Dave (06/13/05)

Not well written
this book has no use to the public for enteryainment purposes. Clive cussler was very predictable in this novel. overall this book was bot well written. As a 90 year old i am unimpressed.
Matthew (12/03/03)

I was unimpressed with this book. I wonder how much influence Paul Kemprecos had over this because it certainly wasn't up to Cussler's usual standards. It was like a Dirk Pitt-by-numbers (but without Pitt). The characterisation was shoddy, bits of information got repeated (like Gunn getting up early cos he used to be in the navy), and there was too much comparison to films and TV shows, too much product placement and a terrible ending. Very poor compared to the wonderful Dirk Pitt novels.
bill (08/08/03)

This was the first book I read by Cussler and probably will be the last. The story was predicable and there was no hint that the hero could lose.
Bob K (01/28/03)

While I continue to enjoy Clive Cussler's style (I've read them all.), this book seemed much more predictable than most of his others. In addition, the faux-historical subplots weren't as thought-provokingly related to the main plot as I've come to expect of Cussler.
guy (01/12/03)

Its a good book, but could use a little bit more action and character development

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

To limit the press is to insult a nation; to prohibit reading of certain books is to declare the inhabitants to be ...

The Big Holiday Wordplay: