Reader reviews and comments on Fire Ice, plus links to write your own review.

Fire Ice by Clive Cussler, Paul Kemprecos X
Fire Ice by Clive Cussler, Paul Kemprecos

Jun 2002, 384 pages
    May 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Fire Ice

Carol (02/10/16)

FireIce
Good for the beach only.
john doe (01/12/08)

Hard to read
Fire Ice is one of those books that is written by a good author who didn't really take writing this particular book seriously, I found that sitting down to read fire ice was not something I looked forward to, much unlike Sahara.
World Ruler (04/20/06)

Outstanding, amazing, stupendious
It was amazing, all these others don't know what they are talking about. Read it, enjoy it, get over it.
Dave (06/13/05)

Not well written
this book has no use to the public for enteryainment purposes. Clive cussler was very predictable in this novel. overall this book was bot well written. As a 90 year old i am unimpressed.
Matthew (12/03/03)

I was unimpressed with this book. I wonder how much influence Paul Kemprecos had over this because it certainly wasn't up to Cussler's usual standards. It was like a Dirk Pitt-by-numbers (but without Pitt). The characterisation was shoddy, bits of information got repeated (like Gunn getting up early cos he used to be in the navy), and there was too much comparison to films and TV shows, too much product placement and a terrible ending. Very poor compared to the wonderful Dirk Pitt novels.
bill (08/08/03)

This was the first book I read by Cussler and probably will be the last. The story was predicable and there was no hint that the hero could lose.
Bob K (01/28/03)

While I continue to enjoy Clive Cussler's style (I've read them all.), this book seemed much more predictable than most of his others. In addition, the faux-historical subplots weren't as thought-provokingly related to the main plot as I've come to expect of Cussler.
guy (01/12/03)

Its a good book, but could use a little bit more action and character development

• Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers