Reader reviews and comments on Saffy's Angel, plus links to write your own review.

Saffy's Angel

by Hilary McKay

Saffy's Angel by Hilary McKay X
Saffy's Angel by Hilary McKay

May 2002, 160 pages
    Sep 2003, 160 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Saffy's Angel

Saffy's Angel
I think this book is very lively and i really really enjoy it. I will recommend this book to my friends to read. The characters are very unique and I liked Sarah as she's a bold and caring person, which reminds me of a best friend.

saffy's angel
Its a great book.The thought is amazing.The suspense is spine tingling.The story is heart moving. It's a wonderful tale of an older sister with no hope of passing, a mother who is barely there, a boy trying to face his fears, a little girl making art of anything, a neighbor seeking adventure, and then there's Saffy. A girl who lost her mom when she was 3. A girl who was raised by her aunt and didn't know it. A girl who seeks the feeling of family.She puts her loneliness in one place and figures out happiness can be found through love, not items. READ THE BOOK!

saffy's angel
I think the book is very good. Ii will read it again. I think that every one should read it.
Ky Cullen

saffy's angel
Absolutely amazing . Saffy's family reminds me of my best friend's family. I would recomend it for anyone who likes a confusing mystery.

This is the best book in the entire universe because the writing is extremely emotional. I cried after each chapter.

This is a good book.
This book was mine and all I could do was read it. Even when Saffy was not doing so great I wanted her to do good. Everyone should read this book. I was lost when I wasn't reading it. In 5 grade I did a book report on this book and I did so well that my teacher was wanting to read the book for herself.

it so cool and awsome!

saffy's angel
I think it was the best book i've ever read.!

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil