Reader reviews and comments on In This Mountain, plus links to write your own review.

Mitford Years #7

by Jan Karon

May 2002, 382 pages
    May 2003, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for In This Mountain

Cynthia B Erickson (06/01/12)

In This Mountain
I borrowed 'At Home in Mitford' years ago and read the first four books, then forgot about them until this year, when I found the first four plus so many more!! After having been ill for three years, the encouragement I have found in them has been miraculous! What a joy to find more of them and to find specific portions that it seems were written especially for me.
Thank God for your talent, your Christian outlook, and your ability to share with those of us who need these messages!
My husband thanks you also!
God bless you.
Doreen Dyess (10/30/02)

I love all of Jan Karon's Mitford books, but IN THIS MOUNTAIN was my favorite!!! I was totally unprepared for Father Tim's accident, and I felt that I was going through the tragedy along with him. I love the way Jan keeps sending the good news of Jesus Christ out there for people to read and reread. It is a timeless message and I embraced it years ago. Her writings reflect my inner peace. Doreen Dyess Barton, Mississippi

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting

The Big Holiday Wordplay: