Reader reviews and comments on Loser, plus links to write your own review.

Loser

May 2002, 224 pages
    Aug 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 103 reader reviews for Loser

Aislyn (09/22/16)

Zinkoff
It's a pretty nice book, appealing to children and adults alike.
crane_the_bird (02/11/16)

The novel Lozer
In my book there is a boy named Donald Zinkoff that is in school and he is different compared to other students Zinkoff is not like the other kids raising his hand with all the wrong answers, tripping over his own feet, falling down with laughter over a word like "Jabip." The kids have their own word to describe him, but Zinkoff is too busy to hear it.. He does not do the same things as the other kids. He does not as much fears as they do and his feelings do not get hurt by other people. In school he is a brat he yells out a lot and he laughs easy so he gets in trouble. The other student would make him laugh on purpose to get him in trouble. Donald has many problems in his life and this book will tell you all about them and how he finds them and tries or does fix them.
Kylie McCarthy (01/25/16)

Kylie's Review
Jerry Spinelli's books are so good I have read many of them. This is my favorite book, because there is a lot of feeling in it, and I love when books have feeling in them.
apollo (12/14/15)

luiose
I like it.
Chasidy (10/28/15)

loser
This book is amazing! I wish everyone can read this book. It is a must read.
Talliya (10/25/15)

good
i liked it.
Lauren (03/14/14)

Loser
Loser is by far the best book I've ever read. I would read it again and again; this book never gets old. I would recommend this book to anyone. This book fills your heart with joy.
sarah (03/01/12)

Its a ok book
This book is about a person who has difficulties in learning. Its a book about a person who is always made fun of and laughed at not laugh with. Even though its kind of boring it has a point . : )

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review