Reader reviews and comments on Step-Ball-Change, plus links to write your own review.

Step-Ball-Change

Mar 2003, 240 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Step-Ball-Change

Paula C.

Slice of Life
I loved this book. It's like "life"--funny, sad, ironic, and hopeful. I related to the main character's passion for dance, complicated family relationships, and mid-life concerns.
I can't wait to pass it along to my best friend, so we can discuss it over a glass of wine!
zonan

this book is really good. it tells me about american family. it tells me about the ways of the americam life.
jeanne ray is a 'powerful' writer..
Sarah Brown

I really enjoyed, Step-Ball-Change. It kept my attention the entire time, and though it wasn't an -edge-of-your-seat thriller, I couldn't put it down. While reading it during class, my friend noticed me and decided that she would read it as well. We both relate ourselves to the characters and when they are happy, we are happy and when they are sad, so are we! :) I am looking forward to reading your next novel, can't wait!
Sarah
DebbieinMaine

Step-Ball-Change
I enjoyed the audiobook read by the author. She has a nice reading voice and definitely added to the characters.
It does have that "almost too clean ending" but leaves you feeling satisfied that you have listened to it.

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes