Reader reviews and comments on Step-Ball-Change, plus links to write your own review.

Step-Ball-Change

Mar 2003, 240 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Step-Ball-Change

Paula C.

Slice of Life
I loved this book. It's like "life"--funny, sad, ironic, and hopeful. I related to the main character's passion for dance, complicated family relationships, and mid-life concerns.
I can't wait to pass it along to my best friend, so we can discuss it over a glass of wine!
zonan

this book is really good. it tells me about american family. it tells me about the ways of the americam life.
jeanne ray is a 'powerful' writer..
Sarah Brown

I really enjoyed, Step-Ball-Change. It kept my attention the entire time, and though it wasn't an -edge-of-your-seat thriller, I couldn't put it down. While reading it during class, my friend noticed me and decided that she would read it as well. We both relate ourselves to the characters and when they are happy, we are happy and when they are sad, so are we! :) I am looking forward to reading your next novel, can't wait!
Sarah
DebbieinMaine

Step-Ball-Change
I enjoyed the audiobook read by the author. She has a nice reading voice and definitely added to the characters.
It does have that "almost too clean ending" but leaves you feeling satisfied that you have listened to it.

• Book Jacket: The Last Mrs. Parrish
    by Alison McGhee
  • Book Jacket: Solar Bones
    Solar Bones
    by Mike McCormack
    Written in a poetic, line-breaking style, Mike McCormack's Solar Bones reads with a breathless ...

If the Creek Don't Rise by Leah Weiss

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

E Dog H I D