Reader reviews and comments on Step-Ball-Change, plus links to write your own review.

Step-Ball-Change

Mar 2003, 240 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Step-Ball-Change

Paula C.

Slice of Life
I loved this book. It's like "life"--funny, sad, ironic, and hopeful. I related to the main character's passion for dance, complicated family relationships, and mid-life concerns.
I can't wait to pass it along to my best friend, so we can discuss it over a glass of wine!
zonan

this book is really good. it tells me about american family. it tells me about the ways of the americam life.
jeanne ray is a 'powerful' writer..
Sarah Brown

I really enjoyed, Step-Ball-Change. It kept my attention the entire time, and though it wasn't an -edge-of-your-seat thriller, I couldn't put it down. While reading it during class, my friend noticed me and decided that she would read it as well. We both relate ourselves to the characters and when they are happy, we are happy and when they are sad, so are we! :) I am looking forward to reading your next novel, can't wait!
Sarah
DebbieinMaine

Step-Ball-Change
I enjoyed the audiobook read by the author. She has a nice reading voice and definitely added to the characters.
It does have that "almost too clean ending" but leaves you feeling satisfied that you have listened to it.

• Book Jacket: Southernmost
    Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of the Fox
    Confessions of the Fox
    by Jordy Rosenberg
    In Confessions of the Fox, a fictional academic, Dr. Voth, finds a manuscript in the library where ...
  • Book Jacket: Tango Lessons
    Tango Lessons
    by Meghan Flaherty
    Meghan Flaherty's touching memoir, Tango Lessons, reveals some hard but important truths about ...
    The Almost Sisters
    Joshilyn Jackson's The Almost Sisters is a powerful look at the intersection of privilege, family, ...

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The incredible true story of the women who fought America's Undark danger.

So Much Life Left Over
    by Louis de Bernieres

An evocative and emotional novel set between the World Wars.

Our House
    by Louise Candlish

A disturbing and addictive novel of domestic suspense.

Fly Girls
    by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Win Vox

VOX by Christina Dalcher

The story of what one woman will do to protect herself and her daughter in a society where half the population is silenced.

T B Y Speak