Read what people think about Kissing Games of the World by Sandi Kahn Shelton, and write your own review.

by Sandi Kahn Shelton

• Published in USA  Nov 2008

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Kissing Games of the World

Debb (09/27/08)

Kissing Games of the World
This was the first of Sandi Kahn Shelton's books I have read, but it is certainly not the last! Jamie's relationship with her son, Arley and the other characters in this book were heartwarming and so very real. I laughed out loud many times and shed a few tears. Some twists and turns that you won't expect, right up until the end, I was up late more than once with this book in my hand! I loved it! I am going straight to Amazon.com to get more of Sandi Kahn Shelton's books!
Tanya (09/26/08)

Kissing Games of the World
This book was an easy read and a gave the reader a clear view of human relationships. It showed an insight into the wounds that we carry as children and why at times every decision we make reflects those wounds.

The book was not too clear about the reasons why the dad that died was so removed from his family and why he then became so involved with his grandson.

It also was troublesome that the female character was so dependent on so many people and her actions did not reflect the welfare of her child.

I t was a good read and at times it kept you coming back for more.
Christi (09/25/08)

not good
I found this book hard to finish. The characters felt shallow and trite. I think the storyline had potential, but it didn't seem to move and again, I cared so little for the main players that part one just seemed to go on forever. I would not recommend this book.
Tricia (09/25/08)

Heartwarming story boasts nicely drawn characters
What a nice story. I was swept up into it quickly and enjoyed it until the last page. I would hope to see many more novels of this caliber from this author.
Jinny (09/21/08)

Kissing Games
I thoroughly enjoyed everything about this book. The characters are well-drawn and stay true to themselves throughout. The story is engaging and it's twists and turns were entertaining, although the ending was somewhat predictable.

Most enjoyable and authentic, I thought, were the portrayals of the young boys and their own delightful dialogues and adventures.

I missed these people when the book was over and wanted to follow them through further adventures.
Ladyslott (09/18/08)

Cute Romance
Kissing Games of the World is a cute romance, a good if predictable story; boy meets girl, they hate each other on sight but feel an attraction to each other they can't hide. We all know how the book will end up, and the author doesn't vary the formula very much. The characters were pleasant, the children were cute and it was a nice way to spend a few hours. If you are looking for a pleasurable and light read for the beach or a rainy day at home this book will satisfy that need very nicely.
Julie (09/16/08)

A Modern Family Love Story
As someone living in a non-traditional family, I enjoyed this story. It explores many of life's issues - forgiveness, responsibility,grief,love,redemption and family. This story looks at how past relationships influence our present ones and do those experiences dictate our future or do we ultimately have control of our own lives and relationships? The plot was somewhat predictable, but I think book groups will enjoy the story and find plenty of issues to discuss.
Lynn (09/14/08)

Kissing Gemes of the World
I enjoyed this book more than I expected to. The characters were very interesting and eventually I felt very familiar with them. It was an easy read and enjoyable. I did not think it was a great book because the plot and ending were very predictable, but a nice story. If you like Nicholas Sparks, I feel that you will like this book. I am in a local book club, I would not recommend it for book club, but I would recommend this for a cold rainy day.

• Book Jacket: A Certain Age

Falling
    by Jane Green

The Fair Fight
by Anna Freeman

A page-turning novel set in the world of 18th century female pugilists.

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All