Read what people think about Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson, and write your own review.

• Published in USA  Mar 2007

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Twisted

Dawn Marie (12/16/11)

One word AMAZING!!
I am reading this book for the YSU English Festival and I must say it is am absolutely AMAZING book!! The way the author throws the main characters emotions is brilliant! If this book were made into a movie I would be first in line to see it! The authors first novel "Speak" was horrible and the comeback she made by writing this book goes to show she is a strong and gifted writer.
cole (10/25/11)

amazing book
I think this book is wonderful. I heard of it from my friends so I thought I might try it out and personally I think its the best book ever. It made me feel comfortable with the world of books. I used to hate them.
Sam (05/02/11)

Twisted
I think this book was awesome. I picked it because it look short and had a cool cover. After I started reading it I became enthralled by it. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I would recommend this book any day!!
beckieBoB (01/25/11)

Wonderful Accident
To be honest the pencil attracted my attention, but the story held it cover to cover. if there's a book I have the time to read again, it'll be this one 9 out of 10 times.
Cat (09/12/10)

I'm not much of a reader
I am a freshman in high school and I had to pick a book for summer reading, so I picked this one because it was the shortest one on the list, and now that I read it, I am very happy. It was a great book and actually got me prepared for what can happen.
Auree (09/09/10)

Perfect Title!?
The title for this book fits perfectly! Laurie Halse Anderson makes the book keep you on your toes with each new surprise , twist, and turn! This book really is twisted and the ended will definitely have you smiling! I recommend this book to anyone who likes suspense and surprises! ?
Mikeman (09/07/10)

Great
Well My mom picked out this book and thought it was going to be so stupid and boring. when I got it I started to read a lot more and now that I finished it I liked it. I think that all teens should read this book because it can help you a lot out in your life
alisha (05/07/10)

Twisted
This was one of the best books that I have ever read. and I am not much of a reader. I couldn't put the book down. this is so real in high schools today. There are bullies and girls that will just get you in trouble. And who really listens to their parents and doesn't fight with them about something stupid? Many people feel as though they have no other choice. This book will leave you on the edge of your seat.

One Month Free Membership