Reader reviews and comments on Under Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Under Fire

Jan 2002, 544 pages
    Jan 2003, 736 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Under Fire

Joe Melancon

Text I am 75 and I was in Korea in the time frame of this book and I found it very enjoyable, I could almost believe I was there with McCoy in Korea!!
Cpl. B

Griff's writing is mesmorizing. The action never stops and neither does the quality of his writing. Once he gets going he keeps you on the edge of your seat and makes you beg for more. Under Fire is a book you just don't want to put down!!!
chris

I thought the book was very good, however it left out some of my favorite characters from the previous books. The story was good ,although a little slow in the beginning as far as action goes. I hope Mr. Griffin continues this story because he does it so well, and as a former Marine it is a subject of which I will never tire. Semper Fi .
josh

WEB Griffin has done it again. He made another top selling book. I say that they should make movies out of the corps. I bet if he tryed he would make it.
A. Tonry

I found it to be an excellent book. a litttle slow on the start but definitily worth wading into. I hope that WEB is going to add to all of his series stories.
Anonymous

it was good. kinda different from the athers.
R.Strachan

A liitle different ,going from ww2 to korea.But as always a teriffic read.enjoy his characters,especially among the top brass.Hope this is not the last in the marine saga.
Chris

I found this book to be very entertaining and hard to put down. I was a little distressed to jump from the Gobi Desert in his last book to the Korean War. I also wish he had included the stories of other characters from his previous books that we've gotten to know. While I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I don't think it was quite a good as some of his previous books in this series.

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes