Reader reviews and comments on One Door Away From Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

One Door Away From Heaven

Oct 2002, 704 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for One Door Away From Heaven

Laurel H

a thought-provoking read
This is one of Mr Koontz's 2 best ever books. It is suspenseful and spiritually uplifting. The characters are unforgettable. I would especially recommend it to anyone who has had a hard life, and anyone who loves dogs.
Preeka

I am an indian woman that believes that this book inspires people....
I love how Koontz used the girl Leilani to make my heart warm as the
sun in my country..... Please consider reading this book if your depressed
evercince

being hypnotized and mesmerized,is always a pleasure when koontz is doing the writing talking about a real trip this is the one you wont want to miss.so climb aboard and be ready for the adventure......Ernie
Michael

A great book. I picked it up for a long flight home and did not know what to expect. I had never read any of Mr. Koontz's books. I went into it not knowing what to expect and was pleasantly and frequently suprised with the twists and turns. It's true what they say about his creating characters you really care about. Having just finished, I wish only to know what happens next!
Denise

All I can say about "One Door Away From Heaven" is, WOW. It was a wonderful blend of spirituality/suspense/mystery/drama and good versus evil. This book was my first Koontz novel and I have read three since then. All were wonderful but I have been especially fond of One Door Away from Heaven. Great book. I recommend to anyone!
Cody

It was a very good book. I have liked all of the books that I have read By Mr. Koontz my favorite is By the light of the moon, Which was also the book that got me started reading his novels. I think that I would give all his books fives for the fact that He takes some outragous things that when telling people about the book they think that is is way out there. And he makes them seem not as nutty as you might think
Great book
livi

this is the best book ever
Kevin Quinn

I loved it. Great adventure and suspense.

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline

From the bestselling author of Orphan Train, a stunning novel of passion and art.

Force of Nature
    by Jane Harper

A riveting, tension-driven thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry.

Next Year in Havana
    by Chanel Cleeton

a Cuban-American woman travels to Havana, where she finds a family secret hidden since the revolution.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P