Reader reviews and comments on Skipping Christmas, plus links to write your own review.

Skipping Christmas

Oct 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 59 reader reviews for Skipping Christmas

Anaiza

Skipping Christmas
It was a great book!! I HATE reading but this book was REALLY good for me to finish it. It took me a while to finish it because I lost the book and then found it again so yea but when I read it the second time, I read it in like 2 weeks. Overall the book is very funny, it may curse once or twice but other than I recommend it for older kids (15) because of the way he uses language can be very confusing for younger kids. :)
Peggie N.

Delightful, Christmas Book
I enjoy reading this book every year! It is short enough and so entertaining. I wasn't a big fan of the movie but highly recommend this story. My son read it for his high school reading list. He is not a reader but liked it enough to finish- and that is saying plenty....
Cecilia

Great!
This book and the movie are awesome!!!! I give it a TOTAL thumbs up!! I think it is a great book or movie if you want to watch a Christmas Comedy!! I HIGHLY recommend it! especially for kids ages 7 and up! My mom and I LOVE to watch the movie for Christmas!! So get the book or rent the movie! As long as you READ it or SEE it! I know you will LOVE it!!
Maggie

What A Fantastic Novel!!
Fantastic...I have thought of truly skipping Christmas.However, in John Grisham's novel, I gradually realize the true meaning and love this honorable holiday contains...skipping is not as easy as we think!
Alice

Fantastic!
It's amazing how much alike the movie and book are.

This tale warms my heart - the true meaning of Christmas, compassion and family.

Loved it!
Katty

Why is this book soooo great?
I read this book right after Christmas and I found out that it applyed quite well to me. The fact is our family went on a cruise for Christmas also, but we didn't exactly skip. That's why I think this book sooooooo hilarious. The funny part is when they are frantically trying to put together a Christmas party in 4 hours before their daughter gets home. The movie was exactly like the book, so I suggest that you go see the movie right after reading the book!
james

this was a very good book. funny!!!!!!!!! i am in 8th grade. brother's liked it (5th and 6th)
John

THIS IS GREATTHIS IS GREAT

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F