Reader reviews and comments on Summer Light, plus links to write your own review.

by Luanne Rice

Summer Light by Luanne Rice

Jun 2001, 384 pages
    May 2002, 512 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Summer Light

Happy Booker's Book Club, June Hewett

Summer Light
Excellent book. Our book club rated it a 9 out of 10 which is very unusual. You'll enjoy the read!
Mikee

Summer Light
I strongly recommend Luanne Rice works, you can relate with the stories easily and author's work touches ones heart and life, very fascinating, the first time I read Summer Light in the Select Editions Readers Digest it made fall in love. Really!
Ashleah-Ann

I adored this novel and many others by Luanne Rice. It was so full of emotion. I recieved it for christmas when I was 13, it was my first novel by Luanne Rice and ever since I have enjoyed all the novels that she has writen. I recomend this novel to any one unless they dont have much time, because it is a hard book to put down. Thanks Luanne!
Diane

This is has to be one of the best books I have ever read. It made me laugh, made me cry and made me want the book to go on forever. The characters have touched my life and I have never said that about a book before. Thank you Luanne.
Rachael

I loved this book and could not put it down. I found it easy to relate to the characters and thier relationships with each other. It is full of love, passion, and suspense. I cried during the sentimental parts. I would reccomend this book to anyone.
KiM P.

excellent book!
Natalie

I loved this book!
Leonor Gastelum

I thought the book was excellent .

My Name Is Leon
  • Book Jacket: Hunger
    Hunger
    by Roxane Gay

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win The Resurrection of Joan Ashby