Reader reviews and comments on The Prometheus Deception, plus links to write your own review.

The Prometheus Deception

by Robert Ludlum

The Prometheus Deception by Robert Ludlum X
The Prometheus Deception by Robert Ludlum

Oct 2000, 384 pages
    Oct 2001, 576 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Prometheus Deception

Cassandra

This is one of the most interesting books I have ever read. Most other murder, suspense like novels have ubiquitous endings. Iam still reading this book and every page has a different suprise. The knowledge of weaponry and tactical skills is amazing. This is now absolutlely the best book of the century. More people need, no must read this book!.
Chris

This was the greatest book on international intrigue that I have read in a very long time. Anyone who hasn't heard of or read it, do yourself a favor and GET THIS BOOK!
Shazay

Awesome book! Should be found in anyone's collection!
Sid Brown

By far, the best book I've ever read. I am now a true Ludlum fan. Superbly detailed, incredible depth, and suspense that will leave you dangling off the edge of your chair. His storyline draws you deeper, and deeper, until you just can't put it down. I will forever be a Ludlum fan.
Patty

Fabulous, couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next one! Highly recommended.
Ludlum Fan

I could not put this book down. It describes the terrorism of the future and maybe even present. Through Bryson, the main character, you will travel around the world and learn about the darkside of all countries. It is fast paced and exciting and leaves you thinking about it weeks after it is finished. I am now a huge Ludlum fan.
J.R.Rodriguez

Makes you think about 9/11 in a whole different light
Bill Riley

If you enjoy a thriller with ties to current World Events, this book is a good read!

• Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund