Reader reviews and comments on The Prometheus Deception, plus links to write your own review.

The Prometheus Deception

by Robert Ludlum

The Prometheus Deception by Robert Ludlum X
The Prometheus Deception by Robert Ludlum

Oct 2000, 384 pages
    Oct 2001, 576 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Prometheus Deception

Cassandra

This is one of the most interesting books I have ever read. Most other murder, suspense like novels have ubiquitous endings. Iam still reading this book and every page has a different suprise. The knowledge of weaponry and tactical skills is amazing. This is now absolutlely the best book of the century. More people need, no must read this book!.
Chris

This was the greatest book on international intrigue that I have read in a very long time. Anyone who hasn't heard of or read it, do yourself a favor and GET THIS BOOK!
Shazay

Awesome book! Should be found in anyone's collection!
Sid Brown

By far, the best book I've ever read. I am now a true Ludlum fan. Superbly detailed, incredible depth, and suspense that will leave you dangling off the edge of your chair. His storyline draws you deeper, and deeper, until you just can't put it down. I will forever be a Ludlum fan.
Patty

Fabulous, couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next one! Highly recommended.
Ludlum Fan

I could not put this book down. It describes the terrorism of the future and maybe even present. Through Bryson, the main character, you will travel around the world and learn about the darkside of all countries. It is fast paced and exciting and leaves you thinking about it weeks after it is finished. I am now a huge Ludlum fan.
J.R.Rodriguez

Makes you think about 9/11 in a whole different light
Bill Riley

If you enjoy a thriller with ties to current World Events, this book is a good read!

• Book Jacket: The Magnificent Esme Wells
    The Magnificent Esme Wells
    by Adrienne Sharp
    Esme Wells was not made to sit back and wait for her destiny. She was made to be magnificent. With ...
  • Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

I Wouldn't T H W A T-F P