Reader reviews and comments on Bud, Not Buddy, plus links to write your own review.

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis X
Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

Aug 1999, 245 pages
    Jan 2002, 245 pages

There are currently 53 reader reviews for Bud, Not Buddy

Joy Aigbivbalu

Bud, Not Buddy
I like this book it feels like I am Bud and When I was younger than what I am now my Mommy died when I was three and I never knew my Daddy a lot I never seen him in my entire life.
catelynn

bud not buddy
Out of all the books I have read this book is one of the best books. I highly recommend it to others.
Randi

Great Book!
Hannah

Bud not Buddy
Wonderful, spectacular, hopeful, and magnificent! A story of hope and adventure. Humorous and lively.
bonique

great
This book is the best book I ever read. I love it. It makes me want to read it again
reader reivew

review
This book was very good, but I thought that the author could of put more into the ending.
Eileen

One of the best
I have been sharing this book with the students in my school library for years. I have read it at least 25 times with different classes and I always laugh and cry just as much the last time as the first. One of the best books for children with one of the most believable and memorable main characters. I took would like to see it as a movie. I cannot drink any "red pop" with looking for something swirling around in it!!
Lauri

bud not buddy
This book was one of the best books I have ever read. It sounded exactly like me my favorite thing about this book was Bud's rules. Over all this book was very good I like the part where Bud gets a Saxophone because I also play the saxophone.

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown