Reader reviews and comments on Joey Pigza Loses Control, plus links to write your own review.

Joey Pigza Loses Control

Mar 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Joey Pigza Loses Control

Phillip

Joey pigza book #3
This book was fantastic, it had a lot of emotion and it described all of Joey's feelings. Joey went from his old wired self to a normal boy. Joey's grandmother died at the end of the book and Joey did everything correctly. I totally understand the book "What did Joey Pigza do". I have a wired friend and my grandma also died. I would recommend this book to people who like funny books.
KIKI

joey pigza loses control
This is really, really great!
Louis B

Joey Pigza review
Uh I thought this book was great, it tied in well with the first Joey Pigza, I recommend this book for any one that has a "free book project" or if they want to relax, or just get some laughs. Its a great " pick up and go book"
Joe G.

Confusing book
This book is probably the best I've ever read. It was quite confusing, but I enjoyed it!
Katlyn

Joey pigza swallowed a key
I love this book. Usually, I can't find a book that is worthwhile, but it was great. If you like books that are funny then you should definatley read it!
Justin

Josh is wrong this book is excellent
Joseph

This is the funniest book ever!
i am reading it for a book report in 6th grade right now and its really cool
Stormy

I really enjoyed this book. I think it relates to my life some. I recomend that anyone who enjoys funny books should read this. I think Jack Gantos did an excellent job!!!!!

• Book Jacket: The Water Will Come
    The Water Will Come
    by Jeff Goodell
    Standing in a Manhattan neighborhood after Hurricane Sandy, Jeff Goodell, a contributing editor at ...
    Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee
    Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

The Dry by Jane Harper

Winner of the 2017 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Our Lady of the Prairie
    by Thisbe Nissen

A razor-sharp freight train barreling through the heart of the land and the land of the heart.

Win Mothers of Sparta