Reader reviews and comments on The Sky Is Falling, plus links to write your own review.

The Sky Is Falling

by Sidney Sheldon

The Sky Is Falling by Sidney Sheldon

Sep 2000, 368 pages
    Jul 2001, 416 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for The Sky Is Falling

nybones (09/24/14)

The Sky is Falling
Very poorly written. Ridiculous that Dana the main character would be the only one looking into the obliteration of a prominent and respected family in the course of a few years. To think that nobody else would question the connection is ludicrous. Plus when she discovers that she is being spied on she does not try to figure out who is behind this, but just goes about her business. I did want to find out who was behind the murders and why, and that is why I continued reading. Very disappointing.
Michael Luis Casil (12/17/11)

That was so COOL
The story is to nice to read. It made me encourage to read more books authored by Sidney Sheldon.
mamtraj (03/04/11)

my first book
I have started reading novels 6 months back. Not even one novel is as interesting as this (which I come across)... I was excited to read it quickly. The twists made it so exciting........
cielo bernabe (01/06/11)

the best novel..
..so nice and interesting..imagine the twist of the story..this is a great book..
love reading (05/29/10)

a book to remember
Its a very thrilling novel with so much suspense. Even after reading it will remain in your heart.
Anand (03/02/09)

Really good
Its a very good book.. I finished reading this book by ignoring all other things for 2 days.. Its really nice..
dawn hugies bandoy (03/06/07)

i love sidney!! and his books!!
Thrilling and exciting novel that never lets you sleep until midnight unless you have finished reading!! it's full of glamor and it keeps you moving all through the last page!!
vincent (02/05/07)

best book
Full of exiting events that makes your heart bit faster. I can feel the emotions of the character especially Dana Evans.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.

Y S M B, I'll S Y