Reader reviews and comments on The Bear and The Dragon, plus links to write your own review.

The Bear and The Dragon

There are currently 47 reader reviews for The Bear and The Dragon

matt

great story
Punisher

This book is very descriptive and very informing on war an politics. I liked it.
SpringerD

Just another example of the outstanding work turned out by Clancy. Can't wait for the next one!
clancy - tom clancy

it was brill reading i loved it. fantastic - tim quincy ur the man !!!!
Matthew

Completly riveting...a book that is compelling from start to finish. I'm only 15 and I think Tom Clancy's ability to build suspense is surpassed by no other writer out there.
Tyler

Really mind-blowing when it comes to Tom Clancy!!!!
Robert

I Love it and i'm in 7th grade
Chris

The Bear and The Dragon was probably one of the coolest Tom Clancy books I've read so far, the only one cooler or at same level is Rainbow Six. Clancy should consider making a movie of this one.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown