MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Liar's Game, plus links to write your own review.

Liar's Game

by Eric Jerome Dickey

Liar's Game

Jun 2000, 384 pages
    Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Liar's Game

in love with books (02/02/11)

How a real man treats a woman
I don't usually don't like Jerome Dickey's books because they can be a little bit disgusting, but this book I LOVED! I felt like I was listening to my life play out by someone else. after I got through reading this book I had to evaluate a lot of things about myself I recognize the characters mood swings, but I also recognize her oversize heart. and I also loved Vince's whole attitude. Vince is a communicator and also a listener; if more black men were like Vince there woman would be able to grow and to express themselves, knowing that they had someone that would LISTEN and not put them down, but COMMUNICATE in a way that makes you want to respect your man I fell in love with Vince. this character made me check myself and my attitude and he also made me evaluate my relationship for example when Dana rubbed him down with hot oil he did the same for her. Men it's simple things like this that drives a woman crazy men take notes!
Michelle Watson (10/01/07)

Astoundingly Great
This was one excellent book. It captures the dynamics of what relationships are really like. Mr. Dickey knows how to keep his reader's attention with his details and fast paced plots. I would recommend this book to all those who are interested in the examining what many couples go through and how they ultimately survive the hard and bad times.
chris jeter (01/30/05)

this book is great it id probsbly one of the greatest
Pinky_thick (11/04/04)

I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS GOOD BECAUSE IT STARTED OUT WITH EXCITING THINGS AND DRAMA I RATED THIS A 5 BECAUSE THIS BOOK AND OTHER ERIC JEROME DICKEY BOOKS ARE ABOUT TRUE LIFE AND THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN AMERICA OR YO HOOD TODAY I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AND ALL OF HIS BOOKS TO EVERYONE
Lady E (04/19/04)

That book is the bomb and i can't wait to get my hands on some of your new material...."I love it Keep them good book's rollin'"
jenny (08/01/03)

The book was hot! It was like a rollercoaster. You just didn't know what to expect. I couldn't put it down, if I did, I couldn't wait to pick it back up. I mean I am young, but this book was off the hook! I can't wait to read Cheaters and Milk In My Coffee. Keep it up Eric!
Kina (12/18/02)

4 words:I LOVED THIS BOOK!
Iantha (12/12/02)

Eric really detailes his books. I sat down to read and didn't get up to do anything else. It was very hard to put the book down .The book I really enjoyed is Between Lovers. I can relate to it so I enjoyed reading about somebody with simular situations. I hope he keeps writing.

• Book Jacket: Girl in the Blue Coat
    Girl in the Blue Coat
    by Monica Hesse
    Set in Amsterdam in January 1943, Monica Hesse's young adult novel, Girl in the Blue Coat, ...
  • Book Jacket: Everyone Brave is Forgiven
    Everyone Brave is Forgiven
    by Chris Cleave
    I've always been interested in the history of the Blitz, the period of intense aerial raids of ...
  • Book Jacket: Saving Montgomery Sole
    Saving Montgomery Sole
    by Mariko Tamaki
    Understanding identity is one the most important parts of adolescence. For some teenagers, those who...
Win The 100 Year Miracle

50 Copies to Give Away!

The 100 Year Miracle is a rich, enthralling novel, full of great characters.

The Fair Fight
by Anna Freeman

A page-turning novel set in the world of 18th century female pugilists.

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
    by Phaedra Patrick

In a poignant and sparkling debut, a lovable widower embarks on a life-changing adventure.

I I A Sign O T T