Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

taylor

very good
I love this book. I have all the books and the movies at my house. They all are just getting better and better.
Rishabh Shah

Goblet of Fire is phenomenal!!!
The Harry Potter series are just getting better and better! The Goblet of Fire is more gripping than the last three, opens lots of more secrets, and the absence of the usual InterHouse Quidditch Tournament has been compensated with a Quidditch World Cup, the Triwizard Tournament which becomes Quadwizard later and the Yule Ball....and the best part is the Showdown at the end of the book, where all the events of the book are relived from the murderer's point of view ... that is really amazing.....
anu

thiz is 2 amazin
hey every1
omigod thiz book is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
ive read it abt 100 times now (not really i dono how many times i read thiz book i neva counted)ive read all the hp books just fin readin the HBP the 5th time loved it 2
i just decided 2 let all u kucky pppl out there who havent read the GOB(lucky cause u can now read it like u havent read it bfre and can reda it now and not kno the nding)thiz book rokssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
so if u havent read it yet............

cya
Jen~Jen

LOVE LOVE this book!!
Even though HBP is now out, my fav HP book for some reason is still GOF!! Probably cuz I loved the Triwizard Tournament & it was both funny, sweet & sad at the same time. Plus, someone's in it that I rly liked. of course he HAD to die...*hint hint*
yeah, i do agree that it was kinda unnecessary to put harry in the tournament & guide him through ALL 3 tasks when harry's pillow or something coulda been turned into a portkey, but i liked the tournament so i won't complain :)
but of course a certain guy HAD to die & he will NEVER come back. I dunno why I'm trying not to give nething away when HP fans shoulda already have read this book by now, especially when book 6 is already out.
My only recommendation is that JK shld at LEAST make this certain boy coughcedricdiggorycough at least make an appearance in book 7, when Voldemort gets destroyed (I KNOW he will) & all his victims (including that 'boy', along w/ the other two guys who died) shld come outta Voldemort's wand again or come out of SOMETHING so they can finally rest in peace now that they have been avenged.
Thanks ;-)
sophie

my review
it was brilliiant, i really liked it, i hope the next one is as good x
Matthew

An exelent book that I will never get finnished
Sam Titus

Another example by a splendid story teller whose attention to detail is exemplary. She tells stories that all of us enjoy. We all want to live vicariously through the lives of Harry and crew.
Emily a.k.a. HUGE Harry Potter Fan!!!!!!

First of all, I would like to say that I am a total Harry Potter freak! I have read all the books multiple times and I love all of them! Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was a really exciting book, I didn't want to put it down! I can't wait till book 6 comes out!

-Emily

HARRY POTTER FAN FOREVER!!!!

• Book Jacket: Hunger