Reader reviews and comments on Jim The Boy, plus links to write your own review.

Jim The Boy

by Tony Earley

Jim The Boy by Tony Earley X
Jim The Boy by Tony Earley

Jun 2000, 240 pages
    Apr 2001, 256 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Jim The Boy

Brandy Adams

A great book. Really felt like I was there. Excited to hear places I knew.
Norm

"Jim The Boy" is one of those books that you are glad you've read. Growing up poor, but not knowing it then, I can relate somewhat to what Jim went through. Mr Earley does a fantastic job drawing the pictures in one's mind, making one recollect the many similar experiences and feelings I had while growing up.
David K.

Tony Earley's book, "Jim the Boy", is capturing and engaging. "Jim the Boy" seeks to assist readers in personal growth. Through thoughtful narative Mr. Earley effectivly shows readers the wondement of growth and evolution through the eyes of a young boy who, just like the country, is struggling to come into its own.
Unkown

Decent Book
I found this book to be a good choice for myself. For school I have been reading many of the classics and this fit in perfectly with all the other books. It was a great find and I recommend this book to anyone out there looking for another classic book.
Jon

This books aight
Ryan peterson

The Book shows you how a ten year old boy can have such a good life without having any of the new things that we have in our world today. It's just overwhelming that how Jim could have such a good life without any of the things we have and it just makes you stop and think about how it must felt and how much better life was back then in a way.
V_Volcanoo.

Jim the Boy
Well, what can I say? I thought it was very weak and really no sense. Very slow pace. Just awful. Also a lot of things didn't really make sense whatsoever.
bbmac

A BORING BOOK! I feel asleep and got the best nap i have ever had, therefore i gave it a 3.

• Book Jacket: The Last Ballad
    by Liv Constantine

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us

E Dog H I D