Reader reviews and comments on The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, plus links to write your own review.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

The Ultimate Teenage Success Guide

by Sean Covey

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

• Paperback:
    Oct 1998, 266 pages

There are currently 112 reader reviews for The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Toni (04/10/16)

Life transforming.....if u allow it.
Life transforming.....if you allow it.
Jimmy (09/16/13)

This book is horrible
Required reading for entering 9th grade. The book doesn't help AT ALL.
honest teenage girl (07/25/13)

The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens
I LOVED THIS BOOK? every teen should read it.

At first I was like "damn, I have to read this stupid book" but then I read it and my whole perspective changed. It's quote " A True Gift For The Teenage Soul"quote
A Teen (04/24/11)

I love it
It is a really helpful book, and an inspiring one that always gives you hope and new ideas. It's just AMAZING and works good with me.
tell_it_ like_it_is (03/23/11)

does'nt help
I've read this book front to back, and as a teen I find this book completely UNhelpful! That may have been the way teens thought way back when, but I find that adults don't understand the complexity of a teenage life today. Try and get phsycological with a teen and they are smart enough to recognize that for what it is. Try and say we have a psychological need, and all we see are words. This time around teens DON'T want attention or help WE WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!!!!! We dont need or want your PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!
MISSY (02/23/11)

7 habits of highly effective teenagers
I read this book for an AVID class. It was inspiring to see how it can change one's life. It was a great book and I learned a lot from it. I can only hope that I remember everything I read to become a better person. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts Sean Covey:)
Honest Teen (12/08/10)

Trying to hard
I have had to read this book for two different High School classes. I approached it with an open mind, hoping it would give me some new advice (as with most teens I procrastinate, get into things I probably shouldn't, and generally waste my time). I was sadly disappointed. I was 16 the first time I read this book, and after the first chapter I realized the book is probably more appropriate for a young child. In making this book "suited for teens" the other has over simplified the topics, used childish humor, and created boring repetition. I found very little new information in the book after the first introductory chapters. In my opinion the author has tried to hard to make this book interesting to teens, and has diluted the point. If you are going to make a book to help teens become adults, write an adult book, not a cheezy picture book.
User101 (11/29/10)

Boy Erased
    by Garrard Conley

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

The Invisible Life of Ivan Isaenko