Reader reviews and comments on The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, plus links to write your own review.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

The Ultimate Teenage Success Guide

by Sean Covey

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey

• Paperback:
    Oct 1998, 266 pages

There are currently 113 reader reviews for The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Ari Cormier

7 habits
I am in love with this book it is very helpful in many ways
Toni

Life transforming.....if u allow it.
Life transforming.....if you allow it.
honest teenage girl

The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens
I LOVED THIS BOOK? every teen should read it.

At first I was like "damn, I have to read this stupid book" but then I read it and my whole perspective changed. It's quote " A True Gift For The Teenage Soul"quote
A Teen

I love it
It is a really helpful book, and an inspiring one that always gives you hope and new ideas. It's just AMAZING and works good with me.
MISSY

7 habits of highly effective teenagers
I read this book for an AVID class. It was inspiring to see how it can change one's life. It was a great book and I learned a lot from it. I can only hope that I remember everything I read to become a better person. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts Sean Covey:)
Kristina

amazing
This book is amazing. It has helped me through a lot of my tough times. I love this book and if i ever had the chance I would personally like to thank the author for writing it!
charlotte

get over itttt.
I've read a few reviews of from people who hated the book. They said stuff like, 'this authors just trying to tell us how to live our life' and 'this book isn't going to change us teens.' those teens who wrote that just sound like wannabe rebellious teens. I mean...damn. He wasn't trying to 'tell you how to live' or 'change who you are'. He was giving advice, and his own personal opinions on how to get organized. If you were too childish to see the actual point of the book, then maybe you should wait a few years until you grow up to read it.
I personally thought the book was interesting and helpful. It wasn't exciting or anything, but it was helpful. That's all I was looking for. If your expecting an action packed book when you pick it up, then don't read it.
Franka

Sceret to excellency
This book developed courage to focus on better opportunities. Proves to be of great importance to develop effective habits because habits once developed last FOREVER.

• Book Jacket: New People
    by Laurie Forest

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame